A unique component of our travel health services is our access to real time medical and security reports for all countries worldwide. These reports are generated by combining information from the CDC, WHO, and a global, worldwide network of medical clinics that track and treat diseases unique to various countries.
Putting all this information together, our travel patients receive the most up-to-date, comprehensive report on their country of travel. These reports are generated just prior to your appointment, so you can rest assured that you will have the most accurate, up-to-date information available. A printed copy of this multi-page report is given to you to take home for future reference.
Included in these country specific reports are:
- Vaccination and medication recommendations.
- List of diseases present including those unique to certain areas; ways these diseases are transmitted and how to prevent getting them.
- Current security updates and recommendations; places to avoid as well as safety tips.
- List of hospitals and recommended quality medical clinics with addresses and contact info.
- Cultural and business tips unique to that country.
- List of embassies and their contact information.
- Additional specific country information helpful to the traveler.