Secure Web-Based Record Keeping
Created by Public Safety Medical, OnMed is our customized, proprietary online medical information service. This service is included for all occupational health clients.
Its many features include:
- Ability to schedule evaluations
- Ability to run a variety of reports* on those who received physical exams
- Ability to access critical employee medical information (with advanced written consent) for emergency purposes
- Ability to review aggregate health risk appraisal information
- Ability to contact key personnel via e-mail or phone
- Ability to evaluate status of exam completion on your personnel
- Ability to check dates of service delivery for all testing administered to your personnel
Public Safety Medical employs the extensive use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures to maintain the security of the online session and to protect OnMed accounts from unauthorized access.
*Reports include medical clearances, respirator mask fit, medical compliance, aggregate health risk appraisal data, and other custom reports by request.